2 Sentence Stories

THE END! Seriously, this one is OVER guys :slight_smile: New beginning prompt happening NOW:

He had seen enough. He knew exactly what he needed to do.

1 Like

Green arrow fired an arrow into the man’s shoulder. He groaned in pain.

1 Like

In the past, the anxiety of the fight tended to remain tenacious within Wonder Woman. These days, however, words recently expressed by Hawkman were helping settle her interior: “Take flight and never look back.”

1 Like

hey can I play cards with you
Ben asked

1 Like

Here’s my story from beginning to end.
“He lived. He died.”

1 Like

Hey, what happened to the flow? @PrincessAmethyst new topic maybe?
Serious concern, I miss this thread.

1 Like

(@PrincessAmethyst has given me permission to start the new topic…)

T’was a stormy night. Quite calm, other than the rain, at least It was until…

1 Like

The phone rang. And the peaceful night was thrown into chaos.

2 Likes

Peace had always been fleeting, but now it was even more so. The world had been turned upside down!

2 Likes

He had learned what had happened. He didn’t know what to do.

1 Like

The storm raged on while He came up with a plan. If it failed, well, He was dreading what would happen then.

1 Like

But one thing was true, he needed help. He decided to call a friend, “Montoya are you there?” He said when she picked up the phone.

1 Like

it was a nice day at he tower and Ben & Gar decided to explore Jump City

(@6044 :arrow_up:)
(Don’t know much about Gotham PD detective Renee Montoya)
“Yes, I’m here.” She responded.
“Good, because I need your help. Now.” He said.

There was a heavy pause on the other line filled only with the crowded noise of an understaffed and overflowing GCPD.

“Are you alright?” Montoya finally asked, voice tight as she gripped the phone.

“Yes…I’m fine, just meet me at 1:30,” Gordon’s Scratchy voice murmured.

“Ok.” Montoya responded not knowing how to react.

“Wait!” Montoya exclaimed, taking a breath before she spoke again “Where should I meet you?”. She heard Gordon start to say something then stop, “Meet me at the …”.

docks" Gordon forced out line disconnecting as the low battery light flickered and faded out.

He let the phone drop from his hand as he pressed his back up against the pillar, body cold and wet from the incoming tide.

As Montoya exited her car she looked around for Commissioner Gordon. And spotted him staring at nothing while getting soaked, “Commissioner” she called out.

“Wait!” He called out. Montoya was swept of her feet, “aww crud!” She yelled.