30 Days of Giveaways Winners Have Been E-Mailed- Check Yo' Inboxes!

Greetings, friends! All winners for the 30 Days of Giveaways have been contacted. Please check your inboxes for an e-mail with the subject line “You Are a Potential Winner of the DC Universe 30 Days of Giveaways!”
We do select new winners if we don’t get a response within 48 hours. If this is the case, we will post a new alert here on the forums for the second sweep of folks to check their inboxes.

For those who participated and did not win, do not fear! We will continue to run new Sweeps every week, and you may just get a small gift “just because” every now and again.

13 Likes

Oh well

:frowning:

2 Likes

Well darn. Maybe next time

4 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

4 Likes

Don’t know if I won or not, probably didn’t but I didn’t receive any emails but I haven’t received any emails period…

I didn’t meant to come off as kinda a sore loser or anything lol. Congrats to the winners!

1 Like

Maybe those who didn’t win still have other sources of intuition to contribute because there will be many more "Give a way"s to come.

P.s. I did not win any, but comics have always proven there is a reason for everything. So congratulations for those who won.

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob:

I didn’t even win one of the 30 prizes :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

I didn’t win either :frowning: Crossing my fingers for that second sweeps…

1 Like

When are the next sweepstakes?

3 Likes

I replied to the email before 48 hours and never got a replied back. Was I suppose to get one? @Applejack

@thefastestman you will get a confirmation e-mail in about 3 hours.

1 Like

sadface

:frowning:
Did not get an email!

That’s okay. I’m gonna win the Aquaman movie premier contest.

2 Likes

Congratulation to the winners! While I didn’t win, it was fun trying. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What is the e-mail address from which we will receive messages from DCU? I recieved one asking for an address and phone number, not as part of this 30-day giveaway. Before I respond… just checking.

1 Like

Heya Jazzdog, we did indeed send you an e-mail; but it wasn’t to send you something for winning the giveaway, just for being a great community member :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmm. I wasn’t super comfortable responding to that email I’ll think about it some more