52 (2010-) #1

52 (2010-) #1

This series was a big part of kindling my love affair with comics. Wish there was more of it up here. And more Question material in general!

8 Likes

Ya mine too

Awesome series! Are we getting the whole thing or just a tease?

5 Likes

I still have the first four issued of this run at home somewhere, might go read the other three but it would be nice if the others were added so I could finish the story.

2 Likes

This series really solidified my interest in comics and helped me dig deeper into the DC universe. Is it too much to ask for an animated version?? 52 is just so friggin good!

3 Likes

Yes! I loved this series. It really got me interested in DC over Marvel. This caused me to go back to Infinte Crisis and I was hooked!

5 Likes

That was pretty epic. Looking forward to reading more of this! Is there a big event that happened before this though? Whatever it is that killed everyone?

3 Likes

This was one of the first books that got me into DC too and still one of my favorites. I already own the whole thing in trade but it would be nice to have the rest on here to inspire a new generation of fans.

9 Likes

I had all of this and all of Countdown. 104 comics in 2 years. Wow!

2 Likes

This was such a blast reading a few years ago after I read identity crisis and infinite crisis for the first time. Is this being updated weekly digitally? :smiley:

4 Likes

This limited series was a game changer for DC…and all of comicdom.

4 Likes

I think my favorite thing about this series was seeing how the world could function without the Trinity. My second favorite was how they elevated Booster. By the end of the series, he wasn’t a joke anymore. It didn’t last, but it was still really cool

2 Likes

One of the greatest reads ever! I high recommend.

1 Like

Why isn’t every book available for download in this app.

9 Likes

Is this just a one shot? Seems like a heavy plot to cover in just 24 pgs

Loved this series intensely. Glad to see it’s here in it’s entirety.

1 Like

about time they put this up! Now put up the rest of New 52 Futures End!!!

2 Likes

Can someone help me out i know thereare gaps from the movies with this dc52 and wanna how to keep it straight from movie to comic to fill in my missing peices i know where to start reading since i have watch justice league war i have watched all the movies from that in order but i need to fill in the missing peices any help would be great

This remains one of my favorite comic series of all time. It was really well put together, and tells a pretty cohesive story on multiple fronts. Good read for Booster Gold fans, fans of the Question, and fans of Adam Strange.

1 Like