A Character No One Hates?

Solomon Grundy.

Swamp Thing
Ace the Bat Hound
Ch’p
Ambush Bug

I don’t see how anyone can hate Nightwing, honestly. He’s literally Batman with a ■■■■■■■ personality, he isn’t as op and “perfect” and makes mistakes, he can work well in a story with just about any character hero or villain. Really what is there not to like fr?

2 Likes

@trustymutsu I agree on the Batman front. He also has no personality which make it worse for me. He’s so stale.

1 Like

I also don’t see how anyone can hate Wonder Woman.
I personally like Donna Troy as a character, the photography and building a life outside of being a hero is all great. But her history is WAY to convoluted. They need to just come up with a backstory and stick to it. In the New 52 the said she was made out of clay be someone rivaling WW’s throne/crown or whatever and then for rebirth said that everything was a lie and all her memories were implanted :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2:
Idk I never liked Cassie. Just something about her I’ve never gravitated toward and avoided.

I’m sure someone finds Ambush Bug annoying. I have never encountered one if these people in the wild however, so I cannot confirm their existence

1 Like