AB(D)C — An Alphabet DC Character Game 2.0: Points

GAME TIME!

There are a lot of characters in DC, right? And there are a lot of letters in the Earth alphabet, right?

In this game, one player posts the name of a DC character or group that ends with a certain letter.
The next player has to post a character or group that starts with that letter, and the cycle continues.

Here’s a nifty example:

COSMIC KING

GREAT TEN

NILES CAULDER
(The next person would answer with an r name.)

A DC character means any character in a DC property that is:

1. Not in the public domain (e.g. Jack Frost, Paul Bunyan, etc.)
  2. Not a person or group that exists in the real world. (BER, George Washington, etc.)
  3. Not a minor character with a common name
    (If you do use a common name, specify who you mean. If, for example, you mean “Bruce” as in Batman, please specify.)

Also, names of places (e.g. Gotham), items (e.g. Ibistick), or writers (e.g. Brian Michael Bendis) are not yet allowed. Robots, (e.g. L-Ron or Suzie-Q) are okay.

There is also a points system to the game! If you want to get a point, then follow these rules:

• If the next letter is u, do not post Umitu, forcing the next player to post another u name.
  • If someone posts “Xanadu”, do not post “Umbrax”, since another player would have to post another x name.
  • Spell the names as best as possible, por favor.
  • Don’t reply to your own name. Wait for someone else to reply.
  • Bolding the letters of a name is optional (but looks cool). I just did it in the above examples to help clarify things.

Here are the statistics on each round so far:

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

9 Likes

Interesting…I’m in!

3 Likes

I’ll start us off with…Kilowog I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Green Lantern

3 Likes

Nabu (how do you bold a letter/word/sentence?)

3 Likes

Type a letter. Then highlight it. Go to the top left of the white box. Go one function away from the word bubble. There is a B. Press on it and the highlighted letter will become bold.

3 Likes

oh alright thx mate.

2 Likes

Your welcome…

Ulysses Hadrian Armstrong

3 Likes

Golden Glider

3 Likes

Ra’s al Ghul

3 Likes

Lady Shiva

3 Likes

Anarky

3 Likes

Yolanda Montez

3 Likes

Zod

3 Likes

Dick Grayson

3 Likes

Nam-Ek

There will be a lot of N’s in this game. So many characters end in man or woman

3 Likes

wrong universe

3 Likes

Kal-El

3 Likes

Lady Flash

3 Likes

Hawkman (sorry, can’t think of other names :stuck_out_tongue:)

3 Likes