Action Comics (2016-) #1000

Action Comics (2016-) #1000

Such a cool issue. I particularly like the one about Superman visiting his parents Graves.

1 Like

I wish they could’ve added a short story as to why superman wanted to go back to the underwear

So happy this is on here. I love this app so much.

3 Likes

Cool to see this in here :slight_smile:

@zytebit There’s actually a jokey conversation about the under wear between two pedestrians in the 1st issue of the man of steel mini series

1 Like

I wish they would add audio for auto play. Would b great for blind ppl like me. I can appreciate the art better if I don’t have to spend 20minutes a word bubble trying to zoom in to read it.

I wish they would add audio for auto play. Would b great for blind ppl like me. I can appreciate the art better if I don’t have to spend 20minutes a word bubble trying to zoom in to read it.

8 Likes

Why can’t I download this

1 Like

Downloading fine for me, rudy.

I’m not able to download this

I’m sorry you’re having trouble with downloads, @RedRobin615 :confused: Please provide us with the details of the device you’re trying to use so we can help you out. You can send in a customer service ticket here: Submit a request – DC Universe Help Center

Really liked the anthology book. It was nice how much they included the supporting cast in Superman mythos. I would have loved to have seen Lana, but this issue was nice nonetheless. The way Metropolis stands behind Superman and is inspired by him is heartwarming. It was nice to see “The Car” come back. Really great art throughout the book.

1 Like

Great read…all the stories were well written! Really liked how the citizens and city of Metropolis were the main characters of the issue and the revelation at the end of the last story is a bombshell to the Superman mythology.

1 Like