action figures for kids

Looking for the best action figures for my son for his birthday. Looking for durable and movable. I was looking at the Greg capullo line of figures but all reviews are from collectors and they just pose them and display them. I’m looking for a 6 inch figures my kid can really play with. Any help would be appreciated

1 Like

Any of the dc icon figures and essential figures are great for tikes. I have a massive collection (mostly in box) but the ones i have open my boys play with them. Also the Mattel 6 inch figures are great as well. If you want something a bit cheaper and still great quality, the batman mission figures are great for the kiddos and are moderately priced.

1 Like

There’s a toyline called Batman Missions that’s very durable and is very much for kids (in a good way)

1 Like

@jeffrow Figures are so much fun! I’m gonna move this over to our Collectors Corner where it’ll see even more traffic!

1 Like

Really depends on your kids age, but if you’re looking for the most durable DC toy, I would look up the Fisher Price Imaginext line. They’re basically reskinned Rescue Heroes (anyone that was a kid in the 90’s should remember those) and those things were nigh invulnerable.

1 Like