Adventures of Superman

Adventures of Superman

The selection of shows is incredible! I’ve been wanting to rewatch these classic episodes for some time now! Loving this app!

7 Likes

Streaming The Adventures of Superman sold me on DCUniverse. This was my Superman growing up in the sixties. Till this day, George Reeves is 1A to Christopher Reeve 's 1 in the portrayal of The Man of Steel. He played the role with dignity, humor and gentle strength. My favorite episode is “A Ghost for Scotland Yard” from season two. And George’s take offs running towards the camera and his smashing through a myriad of walls has yet to be equaled on film. A superhero for the ages and for all ages.

8 Likes

This is the reason I became a fan of DC, it all began with THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN

4 Likes

Man, these were on late night when I was a kid. This is awesome.

1 Like

Love that The Adventures of Superman is on the service but I have a problem. I would think when you added these to the service that you would clean up the film because it is so grainy and has dust marks every frame. You should clean these and then place them on

1 Like

Love George Revee Superman show.

4 Likes

I used to watch so much of this program. It’s silly, but too cool.

2 Likes

This and the Twilight Zone on my first childhood memories of TV.

1 Like

Never thought I’d get to see this.

Love this series.

2 Likes

Laughing so much at the 1st episode around the 3:05 mark when the Kryptonian with the lightning bolt emblem was questioning Jor-El. I was like, “Is Shazam trolling Superman’s dad?!” lololol

7 Likes

I liked atom vs superman more but this one is still good.

I liked atom vs superman more but this one is still good.

2 Likes

Love t,his app.well worth the years subscription. Never knew there were such classics like this. The one from the. 40s with the spider lady was over the top cheesy but this has some real class. I had seen the batman 40s movies on YouTube and was hoping for more shows like this on the app. So worth the investment gettowatch this and finish shows I never got to finish as a kid

1 Like

Had no idea the first episode of this series gave the origin story and even showed Krypton, Jor-El and Smallville! And it was so well done considering the limited technologies of the time! Love it!

3 Likes

A true classic!

My boy Superman always

Superman Fan always

@TheDCUniverse When are you going to do Adventures of SuperMan in Digital Remastered an Digital Restoration give the White Glove treatment Clean it remove all scratches and dirt and tears in the Film

1 Like