All-Star Superman Watch along anyone?

Hey y’all would anyone be interested in doing a Watch along for this great animated feature before it is sent back to the Phantom Zone Jul-1? if so, let me know what day would work for ya. Next Sunday might be good.

2 Likes

I’m game! Sunday works, but i can be flexible

1 Like

Awesome sauce my friend and hey if you’ve never read the comics please stop on by the thread in the comic section “[World of Superman] All-Star Superman: comics to movie comparison” and let me know your thoughts. I made a list at the bottom of the post which tells which ones were used in the story and which ones were left out to make the movie. I think it would be a cool way to get the full experience of the Story with watching the movie and reading the other issues as like a tie-in.

1 Like

Oh yeah, it’s one of my favorite comics! My absolute favorite bits aren’t in the movie, but I still enjoy it.

1 Like

Yeah I love the art in it. For me it is tied with Kingdom Come. Frank Quitely and Jamie Grant did such an amazing job with the art! I love the smooth lines and soft color tone.

Let’s make sure we do this before it’s put on ice

2 Likes

I’ll put a question on the office hours to make sure that we can do this on Sunday.

please make it like Sunday at 9 p.m. Eastern as I can’t watch it at midnight Eastern… I’m working till I drop dead so I can afford this service and all the others I’m on.

1 Like

I think it looks good it will be here Sunday night… by the way I have it recorded on my cable box as well

1 Like

@Don-El, 9:00 p.m. on Sunday works for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Run with the ball man, run with the ball… Don’t forget our super branding!!!

1 Like

Im interested

1 Like

@Soulfire, I’ll bump up the Watch along thread for you :grinning:

What time zone? I’m in U.S. Central.

Nevermind, it’s 8:00 pm Central. How does this watch along thing work?