All-Star Superman

All-Star Superman

I’m not finding this in the Movies & TV section… Are there other movies that are hidden?

7 Likes

I was just thinking that same thing

2 Likes

One of my apsaloot favorites from dc love this one wish they would do a continuation of it.

3 Likes

A brilliant adaptation by Dwayne McDuffie- so glad he was able to see it right before his tragic passing. :’)

Espoman are you trying to say absolute?

1 Like

I was just asking for this last week. BOOM! it’s here!

1 Like

One of the best animated DC Superman flicks to date.

4 Likes

SMH Kryptonians will never understand that overstepping their boundaries will always be their downfall

1 Like

This is not in the Movies/TV section. Please make it visible.

5 Likes

Is this a new Superman series or movie? I’ve never seen this before.

I dead ask dc why we didn’t have all star Superman on Twitter and then they add it

1 Like

For some odd reason I never saw this one. A fee odd threads but I did love the main story line. Would be an interesting way to officially retired Supes and have another.

Best Superman movie ever made, adapted from the best Superman comic ever written. Although someday I would like to see if DC could adapt the story from DC One Million, which is kind of the sequel to this. Except that it was written first. Because Grant Morrison is a mad genius.

6 Likes

God I love this story!

Might be the best DC animated film. My personal Favorite.

Thank you DC Universe! DC FOR LIFE!

7 Likes

Just watched it for the 1st time and loved it

9 Likes

How come this can’t be downloaded? The only chance I get to watch these are on airplanes when flying.

I cant believe I’ve never seen this before. I thought for sure I saw every animated movie, lol

Can’t wait to watch. I would suggest that allow a function to download movies like you can’t tv a comics.

3 Likes

Why can’t we get a live action Superman movie as good as this?

6 Likes