All Things Flash!

I bought Flash 227 off the stands. Great Captain Boomerang story.

2 Likes

My latest Silver Age!

2 Likes

Just 13 issues to go now to complete the entire run 105-350!

2 Likes

What did you guys think about the Flash movie stuff from Fandome? We got to see the suit! Was there anything else, that I may have missed?

1 Like

WOOOHOOO!!!
The FLASH 1990s TV Special is now available digitally!!

Now to be perfectly honest, I already have two copies of this Classic TV Tie-in comic in my collection. But when I woke up this morning and saw this among the New releases in ComiXology, Icouldn’t hold Back my enthusiasm (Made my poor dog jump out of her fur!)
The comic features two stories set in the 1990s Flash TV series. The first features Barry fighting a technological mastermind while the second features a sinister new take on the Kid Flash concept. The Special then goes in depth on the production of the series and has a full episode guide.It should be available here within the next week or so and I can’t recommend it enough!

3 Likes

Man I haven’t read my copy in years.

2 Likes

It’s actually on here now :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Its a great issue!!! if we could get the link posted here to our digital edition maybe we could all read it and discuss like in the history club ? What do you guys think? :flash_hv_1:

1 Like

I love that idea!
https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/the-flash-tv-special-1991-1/c3272732-9b0f-467f-a297-048c07c28985/homepage-new-comics

1 Like

I got 759 and 760 on Sunday Flash Fans. I haven’t read them yet so no spoilers please! Anyone out there caught up? Are these the last 2 with Josh writing?

1 Like

This week I’m going to read those and finally re read the TV special. Lets meet back here in a few days and discuss them all…Say Friday? :flash_hv_1:
759 and 760
and
The TV Special!
Two tales starring the 1990s TV version of the the Flash! Our hero must protect Tina from a ghost from the past in “The Quick and the Dead.” And the second tale finds a street punk gaining the Flash’s powers in “Meet Kid Flash.”

WRITTEN BY

Mark Waid, John Byrne, Robert Greenberger

PENCILS

Javier Saltares, Darick Robertson, David Williams

INKS

Javier Saltares, Gary Martin

1 Like

Sounds good to me!

1 Like

Hey there Flash Fans! Did you get a chance to catch up on 759 and 760? how about the TV special now available here in the archives!? What did you think about them?
For 759 and 760 I’ll say this, it is awesome to see all the Rogues! Its going to be quite the showdown in 761!!! I loved how Jay Garrick came to the rescue and is helping! (love the golden age Flash) How about the appearances of Max and Jessie Quick? Pretty cool right?

For the TV Special, I had not read it in years. I really thought the first story captured the feel of the TV show. Tina’s dialog was spot on! The second story I did not care for as much with that reinvented version of the Kid Flash. I was never able to really accept it. The main thing about the TV special though was the article written by the two DC guys who visited the set for a week during production. Tons of great details about the making of the 90’s show! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Let me know what you think. I’ll be checking in off and on all weekend! I’m binge watching Krypton right now! Hope to hear from you soon!
your Pal,
Flashlites :flash_hv_1:

1 Like

Latest issue was out today. Very Not Bad! a lot of fun moments. I was afraid it would feel like the second to last issue in a storyline. (which it really is but sometimes the second to last issue feels like just a space holder before the big finale.)

3 Likes

Today’s issue was great! I actually forgot it was the second to last in the storyline. I wonder how it is all going to be wrapped up. There’s a lot to do.

3 Likes

Well, it comes out the same day as Speed Metal (two weeks from now) So I imagine that we’ll see the two play into each other slightly or at least reference each other…

3 Likes

Just finished it.
My head hurts…this will probably read better when the arc is over and I read it again straight through.
Did anyone else catch all the different Flashes on page 9.

Walter West, Tangent Flash, Kingdom Come Flash and a few from Multiversity.

3 Likes

I’m just excited that this issue kinda fixed Heroes in Crisis.

All the Flashes were really cool. I don’t know most of them, but I was happy for the ones I did know.

3 Likes

So the ending of this issue is actually taking place from Flash 324 when he did in you know who?

2 Likes

I don’t think so. Barry remembers having already done that. We saw that way back in Rebirth the Flash #8 when he almost does the same deed to Godspeed…

Chances are that despite his stated intention, Barry will most likely find a way to trap Reverse Flash.

3 Likes