All Things Flash!

What confuses me is that it is time travel and I felt like it put us right back into the day Barry killed Zoom. Again It will probably make more sense to me when the story is done.

2 Likes

Well the thing that made it really confusing is in Flash 753 we see that Thawne has somehow been reconstituted after having been blasted apart by iris West (Allen)

And yet, the Thawne that ends up working with Barry is the earlier version from just after Barry’s mother is killed.

3 Likes

I still have to pick up my 761! Should I tell my comic shop to pull a Speed Metal for me too?

1 Like

I haven’t been really crazy about this whole Metal/Dark Metal/Death Metal storyline ever since it first started, But I really have to say that Speed Metal is the one part of it I really am looking forward to. That’s a roundabout way of saying an emphatic YES!!!

2 Likes

I’m reading the metal books and they are chaotic but in a fun way.
Prime returned and I am a sucker for his crybaby killing ways.

2 Likes

He was also in the most recent issue of shazam

Also, metal is radical so far.

2 Likes

Yeah…I read that issue too.

2 Likes

I added Speed Metal to my pull list for next week Flash Fans! I have not read Batman since the Button and the Wedding issues a while back there.

2 Likes

It’s done.
And three words change everything…talk about wasting years reading this title…bye bye and good riddance Williamson.
Well…new writer next issue and I like the preview of who the protagonist is.

1 Like

I am curious about the new writer. I did some research on him last month but now I’ve forgotten most of the details. I do remember that he seemed to have most of his writing credits outside of the comics field? If anybody else out there knows anything about him, please share. I still have to go and pick up my last 2 of the Williamson run so I will be caught up this weekend Flash Fans.

2 Likes
2 Likes