Announcement: Please Welcome @thewonderDiana! Rewards Expert To Help With All Rewards Questions

Greetings, friends!

You may remember @thewonderDiana from the early Rewards days, helping us all get on track and ready for launch. They’re back to jump into the Community as our resident Rewards representative to answer all your questions about the experience of earning tokens, building your profile, and more!

Please give her a warm welcome, and be sure to say “hi” when you see her around :partying_face:

Please continue to use our dedicated topics to ask your questions about Tokens, Rewards, Account & Profile Creation. Thank you!

27 Likes

Thank you for the warm welcome back, @Applejack! Greetings Community, I’m here to help :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Welcome back! And good luck!

6 Likes

Welcome @thewonderDiana!

6 Likes

Just to clarify: @thewonderDiana will be responding to questions in those dedicated topics?

5 Likes

That’s exactly right!

6 Likes

Welcome, @thewonderdiana! Always great to have another hero aboard.

9 Likes

Hello!

4 Likes

Well, hi @thewonderDiana! :wave::cowboy_hat_face:

How’s tricks?

5 Likes

Howdy, @Vroom! Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome Back! hope to see you around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hiya, glad to have you :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

You’re a member of which community since 2016?

3 Likes

Welcome, @thewonderDiana!!!

4 Likes

A bit late, but welcome @thewonderDiana! :wave:t3: :relaxed:

7 Likes

Howdy’s and salutations!!!

3 Likes

Welcome @thewonderDiana!!! :wave:

3 Likes

Welcome @thewonderDiana. Love your avatar.

4 Likes

@Applejack did a great job fielding our issues, and I can be ANNOYING! WELCOME @thewonderDiana, things have seam straight on the rewards front now, maybe it was you the admin 25 token adjust came from!

6 Likes

DC Universe Check my profile

1 Like