Any good Batman Games for Xbox One?

Ok so I have a Xbox 1 and I was wondering what are some good batman games I could get

Batman: Return to Arkham (Arkham: Asylum and City bundle)
Batman: Arkham Knight
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Injustice 2

Both Injustice games are supposed to represent all of DC’s big heroes but they have a very huge chunk of the roster full of Batman characters.

2 Likes

I have a Nintendo Switch and not an Xbox so I can’t say much, but I have played Injustice 2 Mobile so I recommend Injustice 2

1 Like

Ok thansk

Well, you have the ability to play the complete Batman: Arkham Series (Batman: Return to Arkham/Batman: Arkham Knight) plus Arkham Origins via backwards capatability. There is also the Injustice Series that is quite good also.

Just to show off each game.

Batman Arkham Asylum: Takes inspiration from Arkham Asylum: A Serious House on Serious Earth by Grant Morrison

Batman Arkham City: Considered the best game in the series and loosely structured similarly to Hush

Batman Arkham Origins; The black sheep of the series (Developed by another studio). Loosely based on The Long Halloween

Batman Arkham Knight: The biggest and baddest of them all. Loosely based upon Under the Red Hood

Injustice: Gods Among Us: Made by the same teams who made Mortal Kombat, It created the comic series by Tom Taylor and is played via BC

Injustice 2: The Best DC film that ever existed.

1 Like