Any one win a contest and have issues recieving your prize?

Not sure if anyone else had any issues. But I won one of the prizes back in November. I was beyond stoked and excited. But I never recieved anything? I contacted the sweeps team about it they said it was all mailed out mid december. I didn’t get anything. No tracking information that it was sent and nothing arrived?

Anyone else have any similar exsperiences or stories they can share?

Just curious if it was just me?

5 Likes

Hey there! Did you reply to the email you were alerted from to follow up? They’ll be able to locate the shipping information and track down what happened.

2 Likes

Should be fans@dcuniverse.com. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

Yeh looks like it may have got lost in the mail. The sweepstakes runnersreached out to me by phone to get things resolved. Super helpful :slight_smile: and a DC Ambassador hit me up as well so I may get my prize in a few weeks or so. Totally wasn’t DCs fault I blame the carriers :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yea, I ordered over $200 worth of Amazon products recently and the carrier dropped it 3 houses down on a neighbor’s porch.

Thankfully they were honest folks and brought the packages to me😁

4 Likes

So glad it’s working out @comicbookjerk, thank you for the update! And thank goodness for honest people, @OverSizedGeek :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Still haven’t recieved it :stuck_out_tongue: May have to reach out again maybe?

2 Likes

Someone help this man out

2 Likes

At this point I don’t think it’s ever going to happen. I was offered a cash out but I don’t really need the money. Was hoping for that super cool Richard Donner Autographed poster. But I get it things happen.

3 Likes

Whhaaaaaaa…no way dude! Dam thats disheartening… I was gonna send DC an autographed pic of myself, but forget it now. That train has sailed…

Somebody help this guy before some kind of boycott happens

2 Likes

@comicbookjerk, feel free to keep giving us updates, but your sweeps contact will be able to provide you with the most relevant information regarding shipping and status. What was their latest message to you?

3 Likes

Thanx apple…I was starting to panic

I’ll have to shoot them a message tomarrow still no status update unfortunatley. But I’ll check back in once I speak to em.

2 Likes

Major Sadness :pensive: for You. Crushes me simply imagining that happening. Ooof! Hang in There! I will be singing to Mercury for you! :woman_superhero:

1 Like

Still never got a reply or the poster…I guess it’s not really a huge deal…You can’t really complain about something you were suppose to win…

3 Likes

Dude that sucks.