Apple TV app issues?

Is anyone else having major issues with content not loading on the Apple TV app? Mine freezes constantly, won’t load content and just randomly stops working.

2 Likes

I literally couldn’t get mine to work to watch Titans tonight. Had to airplay it from my phone. It’s beyond frustrating.

1 Like

I had an issue with mine last week. Ended up having to uninstall and reinstall the app. When I browse the TV shows I only get 20 episodes in a season. Any episodes past those I have to go to the search feature and look them up individually.

1 Like

The interface is really jerky, like a web browser constantly redrawing, just getting around to items. But once I get to steaming a video, it’s generally good.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Have deleted and reinstalled the app many times and have also rebooted the ATV4K. Nothing works. Just got an e-mail from DCU Support saying it’s a known issue and they are working on it. Guess I’ll have to do the AirPlay thing for Titans.

1 Like

Same problem here. It worked like clockwork until yesterday. I’m thankful it’s not just me.

1 Like