Aquaman (1994-) #1

Aquaman (1994-) #1

This has been on my reading list for quite sometime now. I was going to purchase the two trades that are out but now I can read the entire run on this amazing app!

6 Likes

A friend of mine has been hounding me about not having read this yet. Now’s the time I suppose.

3 Likes

As one of the only full launch runs, I started with this first. 1 issue in it reminds me of the struggles of older comics. That being said I love the emphasis on aquamans sadness just hope it actually gets an answer!! 8/10 Great

4 Likes

I am super excited to read this run! I’ve always wanted to check it out but never have had the opportunity but like someone else said now is the time. PS if you have not checked out James Robinson Starman run it’s also on this app and I highly recommend it

3 Likes

Im loving this story of aquaman. Im really becoming a huge fan. I always wanted to know why he lost his hand.

3 Likes

This is the series that made Aquaman a badass and not a joke

He was never a joke. Everybody was goody on Superfriends. Read a comic sometime.

3 Likes

This is the definitive run of Aquaman, A Must read

1 Like

I have never read this series before, but I really enjoy Peter David’s work in DC, and the upcoming redesign of Aquaman