Aquaman (1994-) #2

Aquaman (1994-) #2

What an amazing issue I loved the beautifully done art work and the story continues fabulously. This story is both in my opinion action packed, suspenseful, funny, but also sad long story short it pulls at all the strings witch makes for a great issue.

So that’s how he loses that hand of his. Neat. I liked this two issue beginning into 90s Aquaman. Love the word play and allusions to what was going to happen to him in the first, and this issue. “I don’t need a hand to finish you off.” Indeed. All it took was a swipe of the leg.

Aquaman #1 surprised me by the appearance of Dolphin. I only know dolphin from the Aquaman rebirth vol 5 run “the crown comes down.” Dolphin is awesome but what happened to her being mute? Aquaman #2 continues the story by creating a fascinating parallel to Aquaman’s life, I’d just like a little more background!! 8/10

1 Like

STILL cant download anything past th 1st issue… bn tryin since th launch!! :rage:

1 Like

Such cool art. Glad I read this issue Charybdis or however you pronounce his name was such a creep …like Aquaman said. Piranha took his hand!!!

1 Like

Man, that line about the villain hating women was just cringe-worthy. There was no basis for it and no point in saying it. I really hope that kind of thing is not a common occurrence in this series. Also, Aquaman can’t really admonish anybody for hating humanity since he has hated them before himself.

Well, after all these years I know how he lost his hand. This seems anti-climatic and kind of random. Oh well. Onward to issue 3