Aquaman Movie (NO SPOILERS)

Went to see the film last night, and I was impressed, Aquaman is possibly my least favorite character that DC publishes but the film really stands out. There are some nice cameos (non comic related, older UK viewers only will probably get the reference) and every villain and character that you can think of that is Aquaman related si there, and they cover the powers well. There is a mid credits scene, but nothing at the very end (so once the credits start rolling, you can take your well deserved bathroom break).

4 Likes

Nice!

1 Like

Tomorrow! Looking forward to it

1 Like

Thank you sooo much for putting “No spoilers” in your thread title. Most of us can’t see it until next week. Also, many thanks for the notice about there being a mid credit scene, but no end credit scene. That’s very helpful info. :blush:

2 Likes

@JLWWSM

I will definitely add the spoiler tag for any reviews I write on Aquaman

2 Likes

Thank you @IssacBrown :blush:

2 Likes

Agree with @JLWWSM - thank you for titling this thread that way :slight_smile: And thank you for sharing your feedback and the great tips for those who’ll be seeing it in the future. So happy to hear you had a great time, and enjoyed it!

2 Likes

Going back on Monday to see it again :slight_smile:

I’m one of those weird people who stay through the credits even if there’s no scene. I just like the music and the credits.