Aquaman!!!!

Yoooo… Mind blown. I saw it in 3D and the effects where pretty gnarly to say the least. I think Nicole Kidman, was so bad ass and Amber Heard. I loved the character dynamic between Aquaman and Mera, when I saw the trailer originally, I didnt expect Mera to have as much screentime as she did… I mean she had a cameo in Justice League and that was cool, but she was actually like a main character in this movie, which to me was super dope. Lot of action, couple funny lines… loved it.

What did you guys think?

2 Likes

Not to mention to villains of the movie :ocean:

1 Like

I’m going to go see it tonight, so I haven’t seen it yet, but I’m sure it will be amazing. Any after-credit scenes i should know about?

2 Likes

There isn’t an after credits scene, but a mid credits scene.

2 Likes

mid credit scene? like in the teen titans go movie? that movie was awfully inaccurate, but it was still funny.

1 Like

Aquaman is my favorite DC movie it was awesome

2 Likes

Sharks with laser beams, yo!

2 Likes

And Crab People!!!

1 Like

Why the F÷÷÷ cant I find an IMAX 3d showing? There is one theater in the state of Arizona offering the IMAX experience, pretty lame. Real 3d is terrible, in my experience .

1 Like

@Zombody, try an AMC Theatre.

1 Like

Absolutely amazing!!! Queen Atlannas fight scene was incredible. An underwater visual feast the likes of Harry Potter. Saw it opening day going back Tuesday to see it again. Also saw it in 3D, wouldn’t have seen it any other way for 1st viewing.

1 Like