Artemis Or Speedy

Archer v Archer

1 Like

These are great questions! But please bear in mind our Community Guidelines that ask for folks to avoid spam- this is defined by multiple topics posted within a short period of time. This will help allow all the conversations that have been posted time to breathe and get answers! Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

Sorry I’m asking questions

1 Like

I’m just wondering :grin:

1 Like

:maple_leaf:Happy Fall

1 Like

Oh and I’m continuing my questions whenever I fell like it because there’s no notifications that can constantly annoy so sorry but others are enjoying so have a nice day

Don’t take it rudely and have a great fall

@NightwingArtemis, funny you should say that! We’ll be having a whole new shiny community coming soon, complete with notifications.
In the meantime, us trusty moderators are here to keep the space clean and enforce the guidelines to make sure we’re being fair to everyone. If you’re not exactly sure of them, you can find the full breakdown here: yourdcu.com/cmg. Please follow them as they are in place for good reasons- you’ll just have to trust us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Totally understand that it’s a little wonky, function-wise, right now :sweat_smile: Thanks for bearing with us, and happy fall :jack_o_lantern:Great to have you here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Depending on what we’re talking about,
Young Justice - Artemis then, she has a better story overall
Comics though - Speedy, he has a deeper comic history.

Arsenal! Lol

Which Speedy? I wasn’t a big fan of Young Justice, so I’ll say Roy and Mia.

1 Like

Artemis, remember she has the Amazon thing going for her as well. But yeah, it depends which one you speak of.

If it’s Artemis from Redhood then for sure her.