Bat Family SHOWDOWN :)

Hello! I want to have a tournament bracket type showdown with members of Bat-Family! Think battle for the cowl. bat-family-gotham-knight here are a few in mind, with Batman of course. I would love to get some feedback on who should be there for sure. Do you think the Outsiders should be included in this? I was thinking Women vs women and boy vs boy then the finals between the two or all random? If this is a good idea and you want to let me know like the post and if I get 15-25 likes I will make the bracket. I will ask @HubCityQuestion for more advice as well. Thank You

40 Likes

I like the idea of Women vs Women and Men vs Men to start

4 Likes

Yeah, that could work.

3 Likes

What about Bat Families on Earth Prime vs those from the other Earths in the multiverse/dark multiverse?

8 Likes

I might keep it simple first then hit the multiverse/dark multiverse. Maybe you could help me with that in the near future.

3 Likes

I hope you don’t mind, I linked this in a few places.

3:05pm 7/5/2020

4 Likes

@6044 (Aw thank you very kind. I was thinking later to do a House of El Showdown as well or maybe a Kryptonian Show. Then Flash Family. Then a BIg splash with all three :slight_smile: thats later though dreaming lol)

3 Likes

You should do a Green Lantern one to make it 4

3 Likes

That be epic Ill try to iron that and see how that would all work :blush:

3 Likes

Why do I have the feeling it wont be fair for the person in the bracket going against Cassandra Cain in the first round

7 Likes

UNLESS

nightwing lends someone his butt

6 Likes

Damian vs Cassandra 1st round might be a fair fight

3 Likes

Here is an interesting take, tech enabled Batman can defeat Cassandra tech disabled Cassandra can defeat batman

4 Likes

Interesting, I don’t think I’ve read enough about Cassandra Cain to say whether or not I agree or disagree with you

2 Likes

Cas can defeat Batman with or without tech.

10:02pm 7/7/2200

3 Likes

:exploding_head: lol

1 Like

Alfred wins

9 Likes

I agree with that…

I’m game for anything!!!

2 Likes

Thats a Great idea nightwing vs Robin from earth 2

3 Likes