Batgirl (2011-) #1

Batgirl (2011-) #1

I’m so happy to see this here. I can’t wait to read the entire run! This was one of the titles I listed in the “Top 5 Comic Books/Comic Series You Wish Were On DCU” thread.

4 Likes

Finally! I’m in love!

2 Likes

This comic series all the way up to issue #34 is just awesome! (After #34 Batgirl just went downhill and it still disappoints me to this day) Definitely one of my most favorite comic series ever and most of the credit will always go to Gail Simone. I’ve been a big fan since reading her work on Birds of Prey with Oracle, Canary, and Huntress and her work is just incredible! No one can do justice for Batgirl like she can. Gail’s writing still has that crisp, funny, intense, and just relatable content for the readers that just makes it so easy to connect with the character. And not to mention the artwork is just stunning. There is no better Batgirl series out there than this one. Truly a masterpiece!

3 Likes

OK! Here we go, Mrs. Gordon! Let’s see what you got! And please…Don’t open the door! Can’t wait to getting off deep into reading this!

2 Likes

After reading #0 and now #1. I have to say, I’m a fan.

1 Like