Batman (1940-) #491

Batman (1940-) #491

Always wanted to read this, it’s very exciting to see that the whole thing’s been put up. Although, I really hope this isn’t all gonna be taken down in just a few weeks… This is a LOT of content to get through so I hope they’re considerate of that.

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to share your thoughts with the team. :blush:

1 Like

Same here. Ive collected numerous print issues of Knightfall and own the Bantam novelization. So hapy tosee this, let me read it all!!!

Also, can I suggest the ability to ‘save a series’ to a list or favorite a series. Am I just missing how?

5 Likes

One more recommendation. Batman: Vengeance of Bane #1 should be first in this story collection, since it’s the first ever appearance of Bane and the events of that issue are directly referenced in these early Knightfall issues.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you dropped this! This is the first thing i looked for when i signed up for DCU sand i was bummed it wasn’t there. Bane is my all time favorite. He’s the Batman of Villains: Super smart, dedicated, warrior mentality and without superpowers (effectively, and especially after he gets off Venom).

2 Likes

Batman 491 is currently showing up as Action Comics 861. I’m trying to read knightfall, and noticed this. If the admins can fix this, I’d be very grateful. Thank you!

4 Likes

Thank you so much for making note of such for us, @bjmelerine - we appreciate it! I’ll let the team know!

4 Likes

This is still showing up as Action Comics #861 instead of Batman #491. Can this please be fixed?

5 Likes

This is still the wrong issue…

3 Likes