Batman (2016-) #50

Batman (2016-) #50

Don’t care what anyone says, despite the wedding not going through, it’s still a great story. This is supposed to be part of one long narrative, it’s not a failure on King’s part, it’s a setup for a victory.

14 Likes

I don’t care about them not getting married. It’s still a bad story.

1 Like

Man, this left me mad.

3 Likes

Great story, cruddy ending.

3 Likes

Nearly perfect. I tear up every time.

3 Likes

I am so glad comments are available to see what others think because I was honestly confused at the end. I thought they didn’t end up getting married and I was right, but I just didn’t know what the problem is. Did they go to the wrong place? Did they both give up? No idea but I loved the story despite that

1 Like

Even thought the ending didn’t go where we expected, this was a FANTASTIC Batman story! The artwork by all those heavy hitters rocked and King wrote this thing like a Poet. Definitely an issue worth reading and I’m kicking myself for not reading it sooner!!

1 Like

Batman was at the altar waiting. Catwoman went to another rooftop to think about what she was going to do. Batman realized she wasnt coming. That’s it. Wasn’t too hard

It was just a little confusing for me, no need to have an attitude about it. Thank you for clarifying.

1 Like

Sorry dude, my bad.