Batman and the Outsiders (1983-) #14

Batman and the Outsiders (1983-) #14

I wish DC Universe included BatO Annual #1. We get to see Batman change Geoforce 's uniform… and some possible comic prophecies refering to a political character who literally says it’s time to “make America great again.” I found a copy in a LCS for a buck.

4 Likes

yeah. Leaving out annuals are kind of lame

1 Like

DC Universe does leave a lot of comics out, why I don’t know. It doesn’t make sense considering they were able to retrieve and put online as many comics as they have thus far. So makes me wonder did they just give up after a certain point, or cant put certain issues on the site for some reason ? This issue though was really good, was nice to see Regan immortalized in a DC issue like this. Totally clueless about B.A.T.O Annual #1 , would be interesting to see the M.A.G.A Reference.

What I liked seeing Regan in this issue , was, it reflected the time the issue was made, it wasn’t slanting Regan in any light other than he was in attendance and was President. Too bad the Media can’t give facts in such a manner. with out undertone suggestions an etc.

1 Like