Batman: Bad Blood

Batman: Bad Blood

1 Like

Awesome movie. I had a fun time watching it.

8 Likes

Story was amazing. Can’t til to see Batgirl kick some butt

9 Likes

This story was amazing. Jason O’ Mara is great as Bruce Wayne and Batman. The New 52 animated series I call it O’ Mara Universe. He is the connective tissue for all the stories.

2 Likes

I love the relationship between Dick Grayson and Damian Wayne

5 Likes

It’s kind of cool that they brought Batwoman on screen kind of gives us a little more how she would really play out an animation I would like to see a spin-off but other than that love the movie

4 Likes

They need to continue this storyline. Loved it

5 Likes

One word…BATWING!!

4 Likes

Loves!!! One of my favorite Batman arcs, with Richard and Damian as Batman and Robin.

5 Likes

I some how missed this when it first came out but found it on here. I loved it!Seeing the whole Batman family together to find Bruce is a great story line. Batwing was an awesome addition. And seeing Dick Grayson Batman and Damian Wayne as Robin partnered up was great fun. Highly recommend this to any Batman fan!

7 Likes

Awesome movie needs a sequel

7 Likes

I agree! DC has always had, awesome animated films.

7 Likes

Damn this movie was great, was just missing red hood! But so good.

10 Likes

Loved this film and it definitely needs a sequel so we can see Batgirl in action!!

9 Likes

My favorite scene from the movie:

Batwoman: 'What was it like growing up (with Batman)?"

Nightwing: “When I was a kid I idolized him. Hell, I wanted to be him. But the older I got the more I realized that I didn’t know him at all. How could I? Bruce Wayne is as much a mask as Batman. And I think the only thing behind those masks is pain. A pain that he refuses to share with anyone.”

Nightwing: “So what was it like? Lonely.”

14 Likes

Nunjas!

2 Likes

Would anyone else been totally down for an Alfred origins movie??

18 Likes

Great movie

1 Like

All we needed was Tim, Jason, Steph and Cassandra Cain…but I LOVE this movie.

7 Likes

I was just thinking how good an Alfred story would be. I really enjoy any time we get to see Alfred go hands on. I think batman TAS is where we got the version of Alfred that worked in either Her Majesty’s Secret Service or Mi6.

2 Likes