Batman Damned

This is one of the best Batman comics U have read!!! This bring new light to the dark kight!

I’m a big fan of both Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello so I’m definitely in for the duration
Great start with issue #1

I’m a big fan of both Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello so I’m definitely in for the duration

I’m a big fan of both Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello so I’m in for the duration great start with issue#1

I’m a big fan of both Lee Bermejo and Brian Azzarello so I’m in for the duration great start with issue#1

It’s a good story but it’s not a game charger by any means.

Sorry for the multiple post :confused:

1 Like