Batman Forever

Batman Forever

I actually don’t think is as bad a movie as people say like Batman & Robin is. You can tell there was an even darker and better Batman in here who struggled with the duality o his identity like how the comics have done it. That and they cut a hole hour off the film.

10 Likes

Guilty pleasure movie :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

WE ARE PODCASTING RIGHT NOW FOREVER ABOUT batman 4EVER! riddle me this bro.

4 Likes

You see this movie was one of my favorites of the tim Burton age(ironic though isnt it) . with a great ensemble to play these oconic characters what can really go wrong. Plus great music to fit the light yet also dark themes this film plays.

4 Likes

It’s boiling acid!!! I love this movie

4 Likes

Last time I watched this one I realised it was basically a James Bond plot for a Batman movie. In a good way.

2 Likes

a crazy fun movie to watch with lots of popcorn.

2 Likes

As Much I love this movie it bring back memories and the Soundtrack is awsome.!

1 Like

My favorite Batman movie for many many years! Everything was damn near perfect and the action showed how outdated the Tim Burton films really were! No movie looked this amazing in 1995!

5 Likes

This was the first Batman film I remember going to the theaters for around my 8th Birthday. Good times, fun movie even though I was sad it wasn’t Keaton. Kilmer’s portrayal was enjoyable none the less. I watched the VHS tape till it died I think. LOL!

4 Likes

I remember seeing this movie multiple times when I was younger. Looking at it now, I can still say it’s a good Batman movie. Not as great, but c’mon, way better than “Batman and Robin”.

6 Likes

Why are they removing stuff

3 Likes

Honestly, this movie gets a bad rap. It gets thrown in with Batman and Robin as the two bad Batman movies, but it’s legitimately not that bad. It’s actually a pretty good movie.

7 Likes

Underrated movie despite the camp. Val Kilmer was so underrated as Batman and especially Bruce Wayne

2 Likes

Only until 9/30? There are so few movies already… why are they rotating out anything?

2 Likes

Shoutouts to the security guard who’s stealing the scene from BATMAN

2 Likes

Anyone know why it’s rotating out already?

2 Likes

Jim Carrey as the Riddler was one of the greatest choices ever!

4 Likes

IT’S BOILING ACID!!!

Also “Kiss from a Rose” is the only great thing about this movie.

2 Likes