Batman: Gotham Knight

Batman: Gotham Knight

Fun, with some beautiful animation
I rewatch this every once in a while

9 Likes

Man did I love this when it came out. The aluminum hard case, that amazing Bob Kane Doc that was a bonus feature. This is a great, great watch! HappY batman Day!!

4 Likes

Definitely in my top 3 favorite DC animated films out of all the direct to videos. The variety of visions of Batman is so much fun. I would love to see more crazy vignettes showcasing different interpretations like this along with the Batman Tokyo shorts.

3 Likes

Batman Shanghai

1 Like

My All Time Favorite DC Animated Movie. The Animation was and still is amazing.

5 Likes

super cool animation style and section where we see young bruce training was dope

1 Like

The animation caught me off guard, but I did enjoy it. This was alright, it’s not bad, but I wasn’t really intrigued with some of the stories.

1 Like

7.0/10

i thought this was PG

1 Like

I love this!!!

1 Like

DC never ceases to amaze me. This movie was done extremely well and the graphics are some of the trippiest I’ve seen in a while. Two thumbs up.

5 Likes

Loved all the animation (besides the people), I love batman but this was too anime for me and just not my style. Glad I watched it this once but probably wouldn’t watch it again.

Great movie! I enjoyed all the tales, which seem to explore various core Batman aspects that I can’t recall being touched upon in other movies. The multiple art-styles used in each individual tale, tho throwing me off at first, are great and simply beautiful suiting the tales perfectly aesthetically! DC Animation always delivers great pieces of entertainment.

3 Likes

I remember watching this in middle school everyone was talking about the dark knight (yet somehow they all missed batman 2006) but I was waaaay more into this. Probably because at that time it was all about that naruto and final fantasy 13 hype lol glad I was able to live in a time I could see a Japanese anime themed batman, then years later also got to see a ferial Japanese art stype. Batman is great in how dynamic art works with him.

2 Likes

What happened to Batman year one ? It was on here but now it’s gone.

3 Likes

Not a fan of the anime, they made Bruce Wayne look like a young long haired man child.

Not a fan of the anime, they made Bruce Wayne look like a young long haired man child.

THE hidden gem classic anthology Batman exposé anime infused tell-all backstory… we all needed.

3 Likes

This is part of the Nolanverse btw.

1 Like