Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero

Batman & Mr. Freeze: Subzero

1 Like

Omg yes! Please add NEW/JUST ADDED banners when adding new content.

10 Likes

Finally! Thanks so much for putting this one here!

Now my BTAS binge can really truly begin!

5 Likes

I agree with above statement sure its fun be surprised by random new content. However a section dedicated to the new things would be wonderful!

5 Likes

Great addition. The Zeta Project animated series and Superman: Brainiac Attacks movie next please!

5 Likes

Great suggestions, guys! I’ll be sure to submit them to the team. :blush:

6 Likes

Yeah it is super weird that this movie and The Batman vs. Dracula aren’t in the movie section of the site. Makes the site seem really disorganized.

Subzero is one of my favorite DCAU films though so I can’t be too mad. Glad it’s here.

4 Likes

It gets updated but a New banner like Netflix is a better solution

3 Likes

how have i never seen this!? so good

6 Likes

I LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! Watched this when I was a kid and it just brings back so much memories watching it again.

6 Likes

Not just the best Batman movie, but also the best Batman & Robin movie.

5 Likes

goes to show that you can write a movie art batman, robin freeze and Barbara without hurting the brand! epic movie, epic ambiance. epic everything

5 Likes

Still the best Batman movie ever made, Mr. Freeze is one of my favorite Villains, and probably the only one I don’t want Batman to beat, sure he commits crimes, but it’s all in an effort to save his wife Nora, hard to not root for him. Hope he’ll show up in the live action films again, even if he just makes Ice puns the whole time.

9 Likes

True masterpiece! everything you need in a great story that also does justice to the character’s motivations and response to the situation at hand. 10+ years since seeing this movie last and I cant believe what gold i was given as a child, why cant all dc movies just tell stories this COOl and WARMING…

7 Likes

What can I say that hasn’t already been said? This film is excellent and stands the test of time. I truly wish there was a Victor and Nora origin movie (animated or live action) because I feel it could be so deep and dramatic. It would also intensify the motivation of Mr. Freeze’s actions in this story. Thanks DCU for giving us this Icy gem!

4 Likes

I remember I had the VHS tape of this. So I would go down in my basement and turn off all the lights, and watch it in the dark. It kind of scared me. But I kept watching, as I was so drawn in with the atmosphere. This movie is so nostalgic to me, and every time I see this movie I’ll be reminded of those times.

3 Likes

MY CHILDHOOD

2 Likes

what i remember was when going on trips long ones my father wouldget so frustreated because i couldnt stap in one place until we stopped at a store on chance he bought me a few comic books from then on i was in anther worlde and the advent of animation went from sat morning cartoons and comics to what we have today thannbks to allthe animators who made this happen truly.!!

1 Like

While I don’t agree with the few on here who say it’s the best Batman movie ever made, I do agree that it was well made.

Mr. Freeze is always a fascinating character, he is never a true villain but does what he has to for both his wife and himself to survive. Since Cryogenic technology is so fragile, it makes Fries go over the edge. We would all do the same thing to save a loved one.

P.S

Doesn’t Barbara look amazing in that dress at 14:42?

I’ll answer for all of you…

“YES!”

2 Likes