Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman

Test

3 Likes

seems to be working lol

4 Likes

Classic movie, love it!

2 Likes

Nice touch adding in the Chase Me six minute short at the time.
Stay past the credits everyone!

4 Likes

Is “toila” a word or phrase commonly used by anyone. I’ve heard “Voila” as part of a reveal, or “ta-ta” as a goodbye, but never “toila.” Every time Kathy Duquesne says “toila” drove me insane.

Just love this movie

1 Like

Wow first time seeing this. Very unique story regarding how batwoman was utilized to the story. Had no clue what was coming. Also the shirt at the end was welcoming and overall very awesome. Bravo DC!

3 Likes

6/10

I really wasn’t expecting it to be all 3, maybe I should’ve, I figured it was Kathy or Roxanne, or both, or maybe even Batgirl, leaning more towards Roxanne because of the lips and you hardly see her, but that was surprising, still not as surprising as Gordon being The Ripper though

1 Like

I really wasn’t expecting it to be all 3, maybe I should’ve, I figured it was Kathy or Roxanne, or both, or maybe even Batgirl, leaning more towards Roxanne because of the lips and you hardly see her, but that was surprising, still not as surprising as Gordon being The Ripper though

1 Like

That surprised me it was really good I though it was Kathy then roxian then we’ll u get the point I thought it would just be Kathy at first though

This has to be my 30th time watching this movie, I loved EVERYTHING about it I had to be like 6 when I started watching. Also they upped the quality on it for here it’s sooo crispy now

1 Like

This was better than I expected! The twists and turns of this got me all out of place!

4 Likes

Totally under rated, love this!

3 Likes

Really didn’t know what to expect when I watch this one but I was really impressed and very entertained. Definitely one I will watch again!

4 Likes

Really didn’t like this movie, it’s weird cause it seemed like everyone else did, but I certainly didn’t weird plot, bad voice acting, uninteresting character motivation and lackluster action sequences. Interesting twist that it was all three, but that’s about it. Villains weren’t good and it sounded like Kevin Conroy was on sleeping pills and just didn’t want to be there. It’s hard to mess up Kevin Conroy, since he’s the goat and no disrespect to him, this was just a bad movie. 3/10

Stick around for the post-credits video.

12 Likes

I thought this was going to be like the Batwoman comics I read here, but it’s a totally different take on Batwoman. Interesting movie with a really great twist.

5 Likes

excellent.

2 Likes