Batman Returns

Batman Returns

N
“LhrctffI Ehh ok

Michelle Pfieffer is the quintessential Catwoman

7 Likes

Why am I getting a permission error for Batman Returns?!

3 Likes

I keep getting page not found

2 Likes

Movie is underrated imo. Michelle Pfieffer IS catwoman nom questions asked

9 Likes

stop with all the til 9/30 i paid to watch anytime i want

20 Likes

One of the worst Batman films. actors were great, some things wer eok, but Burton puked all over this and you can tell.

2 Likes

Love this movie to death.

9 Likes

I just can’t believe this movie was promoted with a happy meal lol

8 Likes

Why is this only until 9/30!?

2 Likes

My favorite Christmas movie

6 Likes

I think in the final stages of production…
They needed a way to give penguin an ending…
So Tim Burton took a huge hit of blow, a shot of vodka, and a drag from a blunt and said…
“Ok… Midgets in Penguin suits march him to his watery grave…”
Lmfao

2 Likes

Batman Returns was way ahead of it’s time. Looking back this is not a bad film, I think Tim Burton does a great job and I really do enjoy watching it! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We can argue about who the best Batman is (its Batfleck) but Pfeiffer owns the role of Cat Woman

4 Likes

Man I loved this movie as a child, now revisiting years later, I still love it!

9 Likes

It ain’t comic accurate but like B’89, It has the fantastical element and feel of the Batman mythology.

A great else worlds story, which everything outside of comics is

5 Likes

I absolute love this movie. Two favorite scenes: Bruce brooding in the dark waiting for the signal to bring him to life. The scene on the dance floor. The looks on both of their faces when they realize their dual natures. Such a great moment.

6 Likes

This is the most underrated DC movie. The whole gothic atmosphere is amazing, and everyone has a truly tragic arc. One of Burton’s best.

6 Likes

Hands down the most underrated, under appreciated Batman film of all time. Through Burtons eye this film encapsulates the wants and needs of the 3 main characters so beautifully and tragically. Bruce, Selina and Oswald have amazingly tragic arcs in this film that frankly many people miss because of how beautifully subtle the character work is, especially in comparison to its dismal successors. Like Batman 89 before it, Gotham feels like its own strange, dark, gothic world, not Chicago pretending to be Gotham or New York passing as Metropolis. I also think this film has the right balance of absurd comic book goodness mixed with nuances of realism, something we would not see again until Batman Begins. You actually can imagine, in your mind, Gotham as a real place that would birth and torment the Bat, the Cat, and the Bird, making them the tragic characters they should be.

10 Likes