Batman Telltale season 3(Edited)

If there was a chance Batman telltale season 3 will happen what do you want to see happen?What new Batman characters do you want to see introduced?

1 Like

The Telltale ownership rights are confusing. I think telltale is a VERY important part of the video game industry, but the ownership is really the name. Very few if any Telltale developers are working in the new telltale. Plus, they need to redo their game engine for the next generation. So I wouldn’t place your bets on it happening anytime soon.

2 Likes

Scarecrow because you could have some good scenes with him. And have his toxin be an altered version of the rage drug from season 1

I hope we get a season 3 one day.

spoilers I need to know what happens with Alfred depending on what choices we made at the end. Does Alfred come back if Bruce decides to remain as Batman?

If I remember correctly, there’s s new studio continuing after Telltale’s shutdown. They have acquired licenses for Wolf Among Us and either Batman or Walking Dead.

I believe Skydance got the rights to Walking Dead, but they can use Wolf Among Us and Batman

I finished Season 2 yesterday. I like the story of one more than 2, but 2 had better gameplay.

As for characters, Regina (in Season 1) said

Potential spoiler (for those who find quotes spoiling)

birds of feather should flock together

. That immediately made me think about the Court of Owls. I am also interested in locking up Tiffany, seeing a Telltale-esque approach to Deathstroke and the al-Ghul’s, and I am revisiting both Seasons to see what other hints for characters there were.