Batman: TellTale Series

Never played those.

1 Like

There very different from most Batman stories. No spoilers but not every character is the way they usually are.

The games also let you play as Bruce just as much as Batman and sometimes you even get to pick which one you want to be. It’s pretty sweet.

6 Likes

I just started playing this game this week after I bought it during a great holiday season sale. At first I was a little disappointed because the gameplay isn’t too exciting. But after the story started to pick up, I CAN BARELY PUT IT DOWN!!! The story is so intriguing. It reminds me of Gotham in how characters are very different from how you know them and because of this, the twists and turns the story makes are unexpected and absolutely exhilarating!

I’m in the middle of Episode 4 and I can’t wait to see how it ends (and then play The Enemy Within).

4 Likes

I loved this game but it is impossible to go through it and keep all you allies and friends. I ended up making Alfred cry by accident and it was heartbreaking.

3 Likes

This post is going to make me hop back in… I dont believe I ever finished Season 2… Perfect opportunity.

4 Likes

Probably one of my favorite Batman games, purely for all of changes to the lore that worked incredibly well.
-M

6 Likes

The two Batman games were among my favorite TT games. Very interesting twists on the mythos and characters. I believe the company that bought TT retained the WB licenses (which explains TWAU 2) so it is possible to see a season 3 or reboot. It would be cool to see what they could do with the league of shadows.

3 Likes

These games are great and it is even better to hear someone is making Wolf Among Us 2!!! I personally would love a Superman Telltale game. After seeing what they did with Batman and how deep it goes with into storytelling, I think Superman would benefit from this.

One thing I really liked about the Batman games was that it has a comic feel but not to the levels where it feels cheap or overused.

4 Likes

I just got this game, is it any good?

5 Likes

Felt the same way with them making a GL game. Honestly, a TT-esque game is likely the closest thing we’ll get to a solo game for Superman, GL, or other characters whose powers are hard to translate into video games.

5 Likes

Oh yeah it is.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Both are excellent!

3 Likes

I think I’d go buck wild if we got a third season, I loved playing both these games a ton!

5 Likes

Any little hope of a season 3 I’ll cling to.

6 Likes

Well, the good news Telltale was revived back in October. Once of the licenses they still have is the Batman license. So, a season 3 is within the realm of possibility.

5 Likes

Big fan of the game. One of my favorite bat suit designs. I’ve only played the iOS app but just got it with games pass on Xbox, may try console just because I want to enjoy the aesthetics on a bigger screen - and sometimes the app would not register my swipes, super annoying, controller should be better.

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll make sure to start playing.

3 Likes

I liked watching the story mode on YouTube or something, it’s kind of like a movie to me it was pretty cool

3 Likes

I just binged both season 1 and 2 yesterday and today. I’m feeling empty because I beat them. I loved the Selina/Bruce romance. I’m sad that Selina got stuck with Waller on my play through though. I loved them.

2 Likes

I’m kind of glad I’m not the only one that happened to. When I played it, it said that only 1% of players finished the game with Selina still held by Waller.

2 Likes