Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Batman: The Brave and the Bold

I’m so glad they have this show! It’s highly underrated.

11 Likes

I thought I had seen them all but I don’t recall many of these… I will have to watch it from the beginning and see what I missed!

1 Like

This is one of my favorite shows. It reintroduces a lot of forgotten and underused characters like Sgt. Rock, Ace the Bathound, and Plastic Man

5 Likes

I can finally watch this show again, its been ages

1 Like

Super happy this is here! I’m surprised Green Lantern show isn’t available

2 Likes

Campy, good fun and a joy to watch.

1 Like

Could someone fix the connections between titles clicked and actual episodes? For example, when I clicked the series finale “Mitefall!”, it showed me “Crisis: 22,300 Miles Above the Earth”.

1 Like

As much as I like serious serialized storytelling, I definitely used Brave & the Bold as a palette cleanser. OUTSTANDING!

1 Like

Great show watched it as a kid, now grown up and has the same fun appeal

1 Like

Looks like the app is still got some bugs to work out. I’ve already had the app do some weird things where I’ve had to force close and reopen the app. I’m not worried about it though. I’m sure they’ll fix it.

1 Like

Haha…gotta love Plastic Man

1 Like

I’ve seen most of the DC animation that’s been released over the last 30 years, and there are so many outstanding films and series, but this one is my favorite. It’s a perfect blend of the campy humor of the 60s and 70s with the smooth action and storytelling of modern animation. The voice acting, the hyper-stylized art, and 4th wall shattering are brilliant. I’m thrilled to see this series here!

2 Likes

Outrageous fun and true to the source material. Leggo Batman is cute, but how about a Batman: Brave and the bold feature?

3 Likes

Love the camp!!! So old school, so much fun

2 Likes

Adding this series is so clutch! Nicely done.

10 Likes

Addin the other episodes soon I hope

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to see this show just never had the time. Now I can and I like it!

2 Likes

Love this series. Got me interested in the comics of that time. One thing, you have two episodes that are switched with the label being a different episode. Siege of Starro part 2 and Requim of the Scarlett Speedster.

2 Likes

Need all the seasons. I’m bat-addicted!

2 Likes