Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2

3 Likes

What a great movie!

12 Likes

This is not the best superhero animated movie, this is the best superhero movie of all time .

12 Likes

Best batman animated movie by far

11 Likes

One of the best Batman Animated Movies!!!

13 Likes

That is my favorite dc animated movie ever! The ending gave me chills!

8 Likes

is it saying page not found for anyone else?

Such a good movie! Absolutely love it!

4 Likes

I love both parts. Even with all the animated series I’ve been dying to pour through since I heard about this service, I find myself watching both part 1 and 2 between a few episodes of Teen Titans.

3 Likes

Let this be a lesson I’m the only guy who beat you batman = goat

6 Likes

Finally got a chance to watch this as well and it was as good as everyone said it is.

3 Likes

No flaws, a perfect movie, it would be cool if they got the deluxe edition with the two movies put together on here, but it’s not a big deal, this movie is immaculate just like the first one. The one weird scene is when he’s dressed up as the grandma fighting the Swaztica tits girl, but it’s being accurate to its source material. The cop fight on the rooftop, Joker’s death, and of course, the best Batman vs. Superman fight ever, and the one to show who is truly greater between the two of them, brains over brawn. That awesome fight coupled with the speech and the lines throughout the whole movie, this is truly excellent and one of the best Batman stories ever. 10/10

9 Likes

great movie really enjoyed everything about it the batman vs superman fight scene especially and the ending just brilliant 10/10

4 Likes

Really good movie! Enjoyed both part 1 and 2.

3 Likes

The details page gives a little too many details. I haven’t watched it yet but I feel like I have already.

1 Like

Enjoyed both parts of this movie,the fact that it’s in the future makes it that much more enjoyable. At an old age Bats is still kicking ass & taking names. It was cool to see Sups as well but the Batman vs Superman debate has played on for way too long. Still I love the movies!!!

2 Likes

Finally got a chance to see these 2 movies part 1 and 2 are amazing 10 out 10 for me .

4 Likes

Good movie but the fight was unfair

2 Likes

So this is my 2nd time watching both movies and it only got better!

4 Likes

Movie is awesome there needs to be a part 3 asap. Also this is my 5th time watching it

9 Likes