Batman: The Dark Prince Charming (2017-) #1

Batman: The Dark Prince Charming (2017-) #1

This is a great story so far. Really looking forward to book two when it comes here. The art is amazing. Really great water coloring. I dont particularly care for the joker design but the rest of the art is spot on. And some of the dialogue is a little clunky but the pace and plot make up for it.

3 Likes

The action sequences in this are phenomenal, and I’m really digging Killer Crocs design. The story is all right, but the momentum created within it via the artwork keeps me wanting more. Also, I loved the touch of the suit of armor in Wayne Manor with the feathers as bat ears.

The art in this book is amazing. Would like the next issue please.

1 Like

I went into this not expecting much but once I started reading I found I could not put this down! Fantastic story, great art work, great character design, just an all around breath of fresh air into the Batman storyline. Very sin cityesque I highly recommend this book and cant wait for book 2.

1 Like

Awesome. Love the art and the story. Really love the character design. Joker looks scary the way a clown is supposed to look scary. Just waiting for him to say " everything floats down here, Georgie…"
I like how killer croc looks as well. Seems more true to life, more realistic not all cartoonish. I’m thinking that this little girl might be the Joker’s Daughter but I wont know until the next book. Can’t wait for part two. Thanks again DCU. YOU GUYS ROCK!

1 Like

When does part 2 come out??

1 Like