Batman vs. Dracula

Batman vs. Dracula

No way they really need a banner of NEW/Just Added.

21 Likes

Thanks for putting this on here.

3 Likes

Thanks for adding this

3 Likes

pretty good movie, the art style and the animation reminds me of the 2003 Teen Titans.

5 Likes

I’m going to say it: Batman vs Dracula does not work as PG.

5 Likes

Solid movie. Never got into The Batman series but I must say… Not bad. Give it a B+

1 Like

One of the first Batman movies I ever saw, so even though it’s not of the quality of some other Batman animated fare (looking at you, Mask of the Phantasm), I have a serious nostalgia to this one. It’s one of my favorites! Thank you, DC Universe for both this movie and this TV series. This is the Batman I grew up with!

4 Likes

This was so good! Can we get batman vs predator and/or superman vs aliens. Really looking forward to the batman ninja turtles movie. Hope they put that on here.

4 Likes

The animation style felt like an amalgam of both the 90s animated series and the more recent brave and the bold.

An “adult” theme with “kid” animation. Not sure how to feel about this other than to shrug it off as “2005”. Would have liked to seen a darker, grittier spin on this.

1 Like

thank you for putting this on heren

1 Like

About time lol. This movie rules.

2 Likes

Hell yea, such a good movie 7.8/10

2 Likes

Underrated movie from an underrated series.

8 Likes

Great Movie!!

5 Likes

Mehh

1 Like

Always loved this series’ version of the Joker. Used to scare the crap out of me as a kid!

4 Likes

I love this movie! The way it is stylized is so artistic and interesting. This movie has plenty of scenes that are so incredibly cinematic, they could easily be in a live action film. The way Batman’s cape works reminds me of The Long Halloween. The scene with the Joker in the blood bank is incredible. The horror elements injected into this story really elevate it narratively and visually. You fear for this Batman and how he’ll actually be able to take down a foe as powerful as Dracula. I also enjoy this Bruce Wayne above all Bruce Wayne iterations. He is driven by his parents’ murder, yet he continues to remain Bruce over Batman. Typically, Batman is his true identity and Bruce is the mask, but not in this case. This Bruce retains the darkness and the sadness, but isn’t consumed by it to the point that he loses himself. He does still throws himself into his work and neglects his personal needs, but it feels like it’s coming from Bruce not the Batman. I just love it. I also love the Batman’s tech in this movie and the corresponding TV show. It’s awesome seeing Bruce grab onto that fireman’s pole and it lighting up to zoom him up or down the Batcave.

8 Likes

This is my favorite Batam movie I own the dvd but it easier to just watch it on this.

4 Likes

Enjoyed the story but the random guitar riffs were so weird. Honestly the music took me out of the movie several times.

1 Like