Batman vs. Robin

Batman vs. Robin

The Court of Owls is a great storyline, this isn’t that. This is the who gives a sh*t story of Damien Wayne not getting along with his dad, and a predictably defeated bad guy called Talon who intervenes. The animation isn’t Death of Superman cringe worthy, but it ain’t great. Empty and pointless.

2 Likes

Loved it. Wish the bat family had more movies.

6 Likes

Having recently read The Court of Owls story for the first time, I decided to revisit this movie.

I wish they’d fine the route of adapting the actual Scott Snyder story- it was so good. They took a Batman story and made it a Robin story based on the Robin we know the least about/are invested in. Probably why it didn’t land with many people.

With this new service though, hopefully they revisit it and do the story the justice it deserves.

3 Likes

Batman VS Robin Dawn Of Justice Not Vengeance

6 Likes

One of the best dc animated films.

2 Likes

How disappointing how the cartoon adaptation is good entertaining to watch that a lot of thought went into the story and creativity, not to mention how well the fight scenes were put together but with todays choreography and CGI they can’t make a have as good live adaptation. This is a great movie and happy I can watch them again and again.

4 Likes

It mixes the Scott Snyder “Court of Owls” storyline and the Grant Morrison Robin stuff which is a weird combo that somewhat works in one area but doesn’t in others.

Loved it, the mix of the Morrison and Snyder stories and the animated action made it a must see.

Question is – How good would Talia Al Ghoul look in the Slave Leia Steel Bikini???

7 Likes

If DC is going to shut down Batman and Superman for now, perhaps they should think of reinventing them on a smaller scale and go with a TV Series on the level of Netflix or HBO

1 Like

Was more disappointed in this movie than any other, except Batman Ninja.
They butchered the Court of Owls story line and mixed in some Damian story line that didn’t belong.

1 Like

great love it

2 Likes

They butchered the debut of the Thrasher armor, and for that reason alone, I hate this movie.

2 Likes

Absolutely INCREDIBLE storytelling. Having read Court of Owls and loving it, I enjoyed this just as much. The DC Animated Universe never lets me down. (Batman and Harley Quinn being the exception.) Can’t wait for HUSH in 2019.

10 Likes

Wow. This was really, really masterfully put together. I thought Son of Batman was okay, but this was awesome! I was hooked the entire time, and the relationships between the Bat family are really well done.

11 Likes

6.7/10

Another win for dc animation! Damian Wayne is such a complex character!

17 Likes

I just watch this and for a cartoon movie holy shit. I loved it.

18 Likes

I don’t like how they introduced the court of owls…
6.5/10

The court of owls comic was way better but this movie is pretty good. What Damian did in the comic book to the owl that attacked him was straight savage

3 Likes