Batman: Year One

Batman: Year One

Nothing will work

Try logging out and in again

Its working

I am watching just fine. Are you using ios?

1 Like

Loved the movie! One of my FAVORITE moments was the readaptation of the iconic bat scene. Growing up, I remember it was Bruce’s fear of bats falling into the well that made him become what he feared the most. I liked how he used the bat as a sign from his father to become the face of justice.

8 Likes

Yo Gordon gave flask the hands

5 Likes

Excited to watch this later on tonight. Loved #404

1 Like

awesome great movie.

2 Likes

“Gordon: Year One”

7 Likes

It was good but I was hoping to see more of batman developing his skills in gotham, and evolving his suit; creating it. Good though…

This was very impressive. Great writing, directing and acting. 9.5/10!

This was absolutely fantastic. The story was spot on. The animation wasn’t to far over the top. I’d love to see this be a series.

3 Likes

Love this film, always appreciated the accuracy compared to the comic, as well as Ben Mackenzie’s portrayal of Batman and Bryan Cranstons Lt. James Gordon.

1 Like

Awesome movie i was going to read the comic when i got this service and i read the first issue and the next day the other 3 were gone which is annoying, but at least I got to see the movie, which is pretty much a direct adaptaion, It’s kinda funny that the guy who plays Gordon on Gotham plays Batman, but Cranston did an excellent job as Gordon, he really sounds like what i envision Gordon as, and was my favorite Gordon next to Oldman, and the BTAS one. The one weird thing was Catwoman, but they had to be accurate to the source material so it’s fine. I really liked how Batman used fear to his advantage, and the scenes where Bruce was learning how to develop the identity were awesome. I also liked the day story telling, and the one where he is hitting the wood in the snow is on my birthday which is cool. Gordon, was great too, in how he was always sticking to his morals. Overall, great movie, even though I did like Batman Begins more as an adaptation, it just felt like the ultimate Batman origin story, overall really liked this movie 8.7/10

3 Likes

Great Batman Year 1

2 Likes

Tuff :muscle:t4: Who was the little girl with Celina?

2 Likes

This film is a masterpiece!

3 Likes

yooo that was dope AF!! cant believe ive nevr seen this 1… great flik!! :metal::astonished::metal:

4 Likes

One of the better Batman movies in general, where he’s mostly in the background of Gordons police work.

4 Likes