Batmobuddies: the Batmobile Fan Thread!

Yahhhhooooo I played through it 3 times, I think it’s time I give it a replay too!

2 Likes

Dooooooo iiiiiiiit! :laughing:

2 Likes

We got a Batman 2021 suit reveal so we should get a batmobile reveal soon!

6 Likes

I hope it’s red and black like the 66 mobile!

5 Likes

That must be why my entire body is vibrating! My Batmobile sense! And I agree, red and black would be DOPE

3 Likes

The Batmobile Revealed with George Barris.

5 Likes

When I was 10 I got to sit in one of these at convention and it was one of the coolest experiences of my childhood

4 Likes

I’ve always been amused by the Batmobile on the cover of Batman #408. It’s funny to think of Batman just driving around in a CountachCountach Batmobile

5 Likes

Back in the days when u could remove its tires, & the only alarm/defense was Batman himself.

4 Likes

:laughing: He painted his own head on the hood and was like, there, Batmobile

giphy (5)

6 Likes

As a child I saw a Batmobile at the annual custom car show, but it was covered with paint that was “fuzzy” and it had pink accent paint. Other than that it was the Barrister 1966 Batmobile. Cool, but weird.

3 Likes

Reading Deathstroke (The Terminator) last night and came across this Batmobile. It reminded me of the model @DC89 posted, but by another artist. It’s definitely different but there are so many interesting parts to it, I can’t help but like it. This would make a killer toy!

What are your thoughts Batmobuddies?

5 Likes

Yes, that appears to be the Late '80s/Early '90s Breyfogle-designed Batmobile, this time as depicted by the underrated pencils of Steve Erwin. As far as I can tell he only worked on two lesser-known series (Deathstroke and the original Checkmate) but both of them look really nice.

4 Likes

Oh nice! Thank you for the extra information, @BatJamags! I’m glad you appreciate this one too!

4 Likes

these were made by Corgi and can be found new for <$20!

4 Likes

giphy (1)

@biff_pow That. Is. AWES:smiley:ME! :+1:

4 Likes

@biff_pow Batmobile for us folks in flyover country.

8 Likes

Apparently Bruce Wayne isn’t the only one collecting Bat vehicles.

3 Likes

The Bat-Tumbler-ghini :+1:

4 Likes

Great idea not putting this in the Community Events room but I did finally find it! You thought you could hide from me, eh ? ???,

So I bought my 11 year old grandson who is in fifth grade this year a Batmobile by Imaginext. I ordered online and when I got to Walmart and looked at it to my horror they obviously were marketing it by what they put on the outside of the box for kids much younger than my grandson…

But it did lots of cool stuff and I know he loves his Lego Batman Star Wars excetera so I went for it …turns out he really enjoys it and yep just like I figured he likes putting his Lego figures in the Batmobile as well… take a look at these cool pics of it. I believe @Vroom was saying something about Imaginext toys somewhere else that made me think maybe this would be cool after all…

Why when I was a boy his age we used to take 6 inch plastic army men line them up and throw rocks at em and we called it a day let me tell you

4 Likes