Best DC Comics Crossovers and Major events over the Years

In you one in all tink what the best events and Crossovers that DC Comics have done at any point in time, that said here are my Crisis on Infinite Earths 1985-1986, Batman Knightfall Saga 1993, Batman: No Mans Land 1999, Infinite Crisis 2005-2006, Justice League The Lighting saga 2007, Blackest Night 2009-2010, Brightest Day 2010-2011, Flashpoint 2011, Batman Night of the Owls 2012, Forever Evil 2013-2014, The Final Days of Superman 2016, Justice League Vs Suicide Squad 2016-2017, Superman Reborn 2017, Dark Nights Metal 2017-2018 just to name of the top of my head, what are yawl’s ? :wink: :thinking:

1 Like

Invasion

2 Likes

Crisis on Infinite Earths, Invasion, and Legends are all I can recommend.

2 Likes

Crisis on Infinite Earths
Infinite Crisis
Sinestro Corps War
Legends
Invasion
And while not a crossover, it was sure one hell of an event–The Great Darkness Saga!

1 Like

I think No Man’s Land is a very impressive achievement. It completely changed the Batman universe, was very well coordinated, and on top of it all was a good story.
I have a lot of nostalgia for events when I was first getting into comics and that can be hard to separate in my mind from “best”. I really miss the yearly crossover of annuals like Armageddon 2001 and Eclipso The Darkness Within.
Zero Hour, Knightfall, Death/Return of Superman, Blackest Night and Contagion all stand out too.

4 Likes

those are great crossovers and events :smile: :wink: :+1: :point_up_2:

1 Like

No Man’s Land was great! Some others I liked:

Flash of Two Worlds (1961)
Crisis on Earth One/Two (1963)
Final Night (1996)
Day of Judgment (1999)
Our Worlds at War (2001)
Bruce Wayne: Fugitive (2002)
A World Without Young Justice (2002)
Convergence (2015)
DC Rebirth (2018)

1 Like

Favorite event mini-series:

● Crisis on Infinite Earths
● Infinite Crisis
● Blackest Night
● Flashpoint
● Dark Nights: Metal

Favorite franchise-specific events:

● JLA/JSA crossovers
● The Death and Return of Superman
● The Electric Suit Saga
● No Man’s Land
● Trinity War

Favorite franchise-specific events that also served as event stories for the greater DC Universe:

● Our Worlds at War (Superman)
● The Sinestro Corps War (Green Lantern)

2 Likes