Best Possible Comic Crossover?

What other comic property, including media that wasn’t originally comics but has comics (like Star Wars or Avatar TLA), would you like to see in a hypothetical crossover?

I think it’d be cool to see DC characters depicted as if they were originally from the Star Wars universe. A Star Wars version of Batman, Superman, Wonderwoman, etc.

5 Likes

Technically the Star Wars comic came out 1 month before the movie I believe.

1 Like

I’d like to see more Amalgams like they did during DC vs Marvel.

3 Likes

Batman solving mysteries and fighting crime in Gotham and around the world with James Bond.

2 Likes

DC and Marvel have done a number of character team-up titles, starting in 1976 with “Superman vs. The Amazing Spider-Man”. Since then, among others, there have been two Superman and Spider-Man titles, two Batman and Spider-Man titles, two Batman and Punisher titles, two Batman and Daredevil titles, and both Batman and Superman have each faced off with The Hulk once. However, the most obvious team-up, and the one I would have most like to have seen, somehow never happened: Superman and Captain America (though there was Batman & Captain America, which somehow seems like a less natural fit to me).

1 Like

Offhand…

Demon Knights/Visionaries. When the Knights of the Magical Light meet Etrigan and friends, you’re going to have a wild time.

1 Like

@jtreblecleff You may want to check out my post on Treasury Editions that included some of the DC/Marvel crossovers from yesteryear. I’m still searching for the JLA/Avengers crossover (that I view as the best) at a reasonable price.

2 Likes

I think Wonder Woman and Percy Jackson would be . awesome.

well I haven’t read it but Boku No hero with the justice league would be cool. I’ve met people say that All might is a better hero than Superman(which I highly doubt) so i would love to see dc cast interact with the BNH cast.

2 Likes

Batman would be a benevolent bounty hunter (excuses alleged gun rule)
Superman could be a Jedi but then the Sith would implement Kryptonite in lightsabers. And I would say that a lightsaber can kill him. Also, he would suck against all force magic so idk if it would work
GL would have a green saber obvi, and his powers could be transferred to it and he would not need a Kyber Crystal
Flash: hybrid of Speed Force and The Force GL and Flash would be OP btw
Cyborg could be a good guy and be like Grevious
Aquaman would chill with the Gungans
Black Lightning against Palpatine
Red Lanterns talk with the Sith

1 Like

I would like to see what happens when Jonah Hex tracks a wanted killer to Dodge City and comes face to face with Marshall Matt Dillon. And, yes, there were Gunsmoke comics way back in the day.

1 Like