Best Soundtrack Song of the 1989-1997 Batman films

• Batman: Partyman- Prince
  • Batman Returns: Face to Face - Siouxsie and the Banshees
  • Batman Forever: Kiss from a Rose
  • Batman & Robin: The End is the Beginning is the End - Smashing Pumpkins

0 voters

3 Likes

I sometimes forget Smashing Pumpkins- the End is the Beginning is the End is from Batman and Robin, since they used it in the first Watchmen trailer. It worked so well with that footage that I associate it with that movie more.

1 Like

Aw, Face to Face is a close second, but I can’t resist the Seal.

5 Likes

It’s kind of a loaded poll. They’re all great songs but Kiss from a Rose is easily one of the best pop songs of the 90’s.

3 Likes

The other Pumpkins song The Beginning is the End is the Beginning is the Watchmen trailer song I believe. The Batman and Robin soundtrack is the one I played the most.

1 Like

My favorite from the 89 Batman soundtrack isn’t ‘Partyman’ (as great as that song is). It’s 'the Future.

2 Likes

I pick Seal, Kiss from the Rose.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

In a sky full of people, only some want to fly. Isn’t that crazy?!

I went with the Pumpkins because I don’t actually dislike the song.

Seal. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

This should seal the deal.

3 Likes

You hate me don’t you @AlexanderKnox? :neutral_face::man_shrugging:

1 Like

U2’s “Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me” from Batman Forever.

Since that’s not a choice, I went with Smashing Pumpkins’ song, but I’m also a fan of their other Batman & Robin song, “The Beginning is the End is The Beginning”, which played over the end credits of Batman & Robin.

1 Like

If I hated you, then I’d be using this clip instead:

2 Likes

I’m speechless.

1 Like

I mean, the entire Prince Batman Soundtrack.

1 Like

Kiss from a Rose by Seal out of those picks.
But there is a lot of other good songs from the Soundtrack of Batman Forever. It’s my all time favorite soundtrack of all the Batman movies (maybe of all time in my personal opinion).

Fun Fact: Kiss by A Rose existed prior to Batman Forever.

Joel Schumacher enjoyed the song and felt that it was a natural fit for the movie. He also directed it’s music video.

The “Music From and Inspired By” Batman Forever soundtrack contains a pretty damn good assortment of solid tunes, with some being in the movie and others not, but still feeling apropos to its aesthetics.

2 Likes

You forgot to add the best one in the voting:

2 Likes

I tried to include the “hit”, you know, the one most people remember.

1 Like

No worries. :slightly_smiling_face:

For me, U2’s song defines Batman Forever, so I have a bias towards it over Kiss by a Rose.

@Tobias-RCO2 A good song, one which defines it’s movie quite well.