Birds of Prey

Birds of Prey

1 Like

Can’t see it… Reads error. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

This…isn’t a very well written show.

3 Likes

The pilot is very cheesy, but also way better than I expected. I don’t hear much about this show and what I do hear is, maybe not bad but not good either, so my expectations were minimal. It’s definitely watchable.

2 Likes

I Remember when this came out… it was kind of awful then and still is now… but its nice to be able to watch this again… I’ll go through it and see if its any better now… For those having issues… I highly suggest viewing it in Chrome… Firefox, IE/EDGE and safari have “issues”

1 Like

What is wrong with the Video Playback, I thought it was supported by Google Play!! Is it or isn’t it?!?!?!

1 Like

LOVEIT

3 Likes

This is surprisingly much better than I remember

2 Likes

It was a good show but ahead of what people expected. It was Gotham before Gotham. THe world is different enough to warrant a second look. I just wish it would have lasted longer as a series. There was a lot of potential for fans that wanted something new.

3 Likes

Is the character that is bruce and selina’s child black canary?

I never understood why they didn’t put it on after Smallville. The lead in would have helped.

A great series that deserved more episodes than what it got. Would definitely work well today I think. To answer the question… “Is the character that is bruce and selina’s child black canary?” …no their love child is Huntress/Helena.

5 Likes

This show deserved a second chance.

5 Likes

This was a great show that I wish there was more of!

3 Likes

As usual it’s the DVD version not the original broadcast version.

1 Like

So without spoiling lol, can someone explain Black Canary’s telepathy? Never known her to possess that ability.

I actually enjoyed watching this… cool

1 Like

Ok show, but I hate that is 98% CGI. The bad CGI hurt the show to me. I would love to see a reboot though.

2 Likes

I believe that’s Black Canary’s daughter, Jared

1 Like

I always did like this show but it didn’t hurt that it has Dina Meyer in it who I loved after Starship Troopers.

3 Likes