Blackest Night (2009-) #1

Blackest Night (2009-) #1

This needs to be an animated movie!

15 Likes

I really hope they put the whole series on here!

8 Likes

I agree with both of you!

2 Likes

Erh mAh Gawd! That’d be amazing!

Some of Johns finest crossover work

4 Likes

Please upload the whole series Please. Only one issue does not do justice

8 Likes

This is my all time favorite DC storyline. I own all the trades. They definitely need to make this into an animated movie!

6 Likes

This series was the main reason that I signed up for DC Universe… I never finished the complete series before but was hoping I would find the rest here. Is this the ONLY comic available from this storyline?

8 Likes

^ i agree, but it will be super long

I loved reading this book series, it goes into an other comic at the very end, but I could never get into that book, now I could once they release it onto this awesome app

2 Likes

This is my favorite comic story.

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting to read this for years. There was so many issues spanned over so many series, I simply couldn’t afford to keep up. I found myself on wiki for hours trying to get the story without reading it. I REALLY hope, no I pray, that they add the rest of this series to DCU. Or at least give is a discount code. After reading that first issue I almost can’t help myself

2 Likes

Why is just the first one uploaded and not the rest of the series? This is the DC website! How can they not complete their own comic series on their own site!

8 Likes

Are yoi trying to stay 3 steps behind marvel?? Where is the rest of the books??

14 Likes

how bout under details place how long it’ll be till we can read all of them that way you have a return customer and not angry customers. or at least give us options to pay a premium for the stuff we want

6 Likes

That was brutal.