BREAKING!! The new Batman for Matt Reeves' Film Is...

Robert Pattinson. Soooo, what does everyone think of this choice?

Artwork is by Bosslogic.

8 Likes

Awesome news

6 Likes

Can’t believe Cedric Diggory is Batman

6 Likes

I’m surprisingly OK with this… his newer work has been pretty good. Matt Reeves is a mad man and I can’t wait to see how this all pans out.

5 Likes

I’m surprisingly OK with this… his newer work has been pretty good. Matt Reeves is a mad man and I can’t wait to see how this all pans out.

1 Like

I think he will be a good younger Batman.

Really interested to see where Matt decides to go, his 2 Planet of the Apes Movies, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and War for the Planet of the Aped, were amazing and the CGI was so good it has me hyped that we might see some of the more “supernatural” elements of Batman.

5 Likes

An English Vampire? :vampire:‍♂

1 Like

I think Reeves is a great director and I really enjoyed what he did with his 2 PotA movies as well. Pattinson’s also been chosen to be in the next Nolan movie, so he basically has been giving the blessing. The movie is going to be noire, focusing on him being the worlds greatest detective.

I think we might be getting something we’ve never seen before.

3 Likes

@msgtv his newer work has been better.

1 Like

Robert seems perfect for a noir style Batman

4 Likes

His cycle is complete. He was a vampire, now he can turn into the bat!

(Never watched Twilight so I dont know if he did turn into a bat in those movies)

2 Likes

Please tell me this is a joke

1 Like

He better not fuck this up I swear to God! Don’t give a cheap serious performance! Honestly needs to be someone else that’s bigger and resembles Batman there’s alot of actors like that they just chose him because people know him so that’s not a good casting choice, the plot and story being told is something I’ve waited for but picking him as Bruce alone not even Batman is terrible he isn’t a Bruce Wayne. I see how they want to portray him and make him look but that’s terrible the suit alone will look like the trilogy most likely Ben had the best suit that was fitted and I wish we could of saw more.

4 Likes

Matt Reeves knows what he is doing. And for some reason we all forgot how he did in Harry Potter?

4 Likes

Yeah, Reeves knows what hes doing. We probably wont get this until 2021. All the rumors and speculation is going to be crazy.

Hmm, surprised me. I’ve liked him well enough in some other things, but he doesn’t seem overly Batman-like to me. I wonder what his Batman voice will sound like…

1 Like

In Matt Reeves We Trust.

1 Like

Anyone who’s worried about this should watch some of his films from the last couple of years. Good Time, Maps to the Stars, Cosmopolis, and High Life have all got me feeling really positive about this…and I wouldn’t have said that a few years ago

2 Likes

In this pic he looks like the Bruce from the cartoon “The Batman” lol

1 Like

ugghhhhhhh that means we wont be getting batgirl, nightwing or robin anytime soon this guy too young