Bringing Back Young Justice with Whitney Moore

Bringing Back Young Justice with Whitney Moore

Awesome more specials keep them coming! and please add commemtarrys from DVDs from shows and movies thank you love this service!

9 Likes

This is awesome I can’t wait to see more of this. :+1:

3 Likes

This is awesome I was hoping for something like this I hope they wind up doing more enhanced too

5 Likes

I love this so much! It’s so great to hear commentary from the writers. I’d also love to see offices and studios where things are done.

On a related note, creative writing is a passion of mine. How does one get to a position like writing for one of these shows?

6 Likes

I am loving this original content. The specials this service has produced have been top notch so far.

7 Likes

Fantastic bit of BTS for the fans!! Well packaged! looking forward to the rest of the show, and can I just say this is the better way to go versus one of those " After the show" shows. Spend your time on that creation process, not the “can we talk about one episode for 45 minutes” bull.

4 Likes

I love the BTS! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

I spy Bart helping Iris with the twins! Oh man, that’s a cuteness overload I hadn’t even thought to hope for. Great BTS, can’t wait for more!

4 Likes

This is fascinating. I’m enjoying hearing the “origin stories” of the people that work on the show.

5 Likes

yeah so am I

Some great insight into all phases of our favorite show. Its neat how these drop in line with the release of new episodes!

4 Likes

Y’know, I’m not gonna say much, but it’s strange how in the episode about the animation they neglect to mention the various studios in South Korea that they send the color sheets and storyboards to.

3 Likes

My favorite new character is voiced by the same guy that voiced my favorite character from the OG team

6 Likes

Does anyone know if Grandon still do Q & A from the fandom?

On the one hand, spoilers. On the other hand, spoilers! Latest episode was great, plus we see some familiar characters and faces (I guess I should say voices, but…)

3 Likes

I loved watching these behind the scenes episodes! Many years ago, when I was in college and still trying to figure out what I wanted to do as far as a career was concerned, I took some broadcast communications classes. They included studio production for television shows. I was surprised to see that some of elements involved have remained the same, but the technology has changed dramatically, of course. A lot of the production is done electronically, whereas we had to do storyboards and other visuals manually. Thank you for letting fans like me into your studios!

Courtney Moore is the worst. She was the worst thing about Sourcefed Nerd. She doesn’t do her basic homework to be familiar with the material she’s covering. She’s not a true Nerd… Trisha, Meg, or anyone from smosh would’ve been a better pick. Avoiding this content…

1 Like

Where did they say, only 13 episodes were to be released?

I’m