Calling All DC Universe Writers... the DC Shared Universe Bullpen! [DCW]

I was just planning to use him for like 3 pages and if that isn’t ok then can I use someone like Brainwave?

1 Like

No, go ahead. There’s probably no conflict and I’m not certain I need him even if there is one.

1 Like

I like to just think that in this universe, it’s a lot harder to get to and from other universes. They’re out there but there’s not a lot of interaction aside from lone stragglers now and again. It has a really thick Source Wall or something.

5 Likes

About Sporrsmaster or Brainwave?

1 Like

Sportsmaster.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Maybe that’s something that whoever decides to tackle Dr. Fate can approach - the metaphysical cul-de-sac that is 7.99

4 Likes

Half way through Air Wave: Goodbye Carrie coming (hopefully) June 3rd

2 Likes

I just took notice that I was finally added to the top post! This is definitely a momentous occasion for my DCW work!

2 Likes

You deserve it, my friend. You do good work.

2 Likes

Well, that would explain why it took Jace and the other Planeswalkers of Team QR so long to find it. By this point, they’ve been active for over a year, they’ve went to many different universes, and it’s only now (approximately 1 year and 2 months into the timeline) that Liana finds it completely by accident in a secluded corner of the cosmos. Either Plane 7.99 is suuuper remote compared to other planes of existence, or it’s just really hard to get into. Or both.

1 Like

anyone using Guy Gardner?

1 Like

He’s around but not doing much in Jessica Cruz. We do have a Green Lantern book, though, plus a few misc other Lantern-related stories… what were you thinking of doing with him?

1 Like

My friend might want to join and write a solo on him

1 Like

We’ll have to coordinate but I think we can make that work!

1 Like

for sure, he said if he cant its fine, are the new gods open?

1 Like

I personally feel like the New Gods should be off the table for a little while.

Multiverse stuff is a little different. While I don’t really want DCEU/Arrowverse/Earth Prime crossovers, I’m cool with us establishing our own Earth 1, Earth 2, etc. So what I’ll say is that the aforementioned versions of reality are out there, for sure, but they’re on the complete opposite side of reality. Hard to reach.

4 Likes

Agreed. I feel like the more distant a universe, the harder it is to reach.

New Gods stuff isn’t totally off the table but it involves getting into some cosmology we haven’t fleshed out yet, so I’d say if you want to do it, come with a really good pitch.

3 Likes

Multiverse-wise, I’m more comfortable with, say, Earth-3, which is more of a plot gimmick, than something like Earth-2 that’s getting into more complicated retcons and alternate histories and interactions with the main universe.

Also, I propose that our Crime Syndicate Earth be Earth-9.99 (the price of a month’s subscription to Marvel Unlimited).

10 Likes

I’m baffled that you guys pay monthly for these services :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes